Introduction to HTML or Definition about HTML
HTML Means “Hypertext Markup Language.” HTML is the language used to make website pages. “Hypertext” alludes to the hyperlinks that an HTML page may contain and read more.
“Markup language” alludes to the manner in which labels are utilized to characterize the page format and components inside the page. Learn more about html tutorial from coding tag.
Below is the Example of HTML page
<title> Sample Page of HTML Format </title>
<h1> My First Heading </h1>
<h1> My Second Heading </h1>
<p> My first paragraph. </p>
Features of HTML
- Introduction to HTML is the most widely recognized utilized language to create website pages.
- It is the language that can be easily comprehended and can be adjusted.
- Successful introductions can be made with the Introduction to HTML with the assistance of its all arranging tags.
- It gives the more adaptable approach to stoop website pages alongside the content.
- Connections can likewise be added to the website pages so it causes the user to understand the data of their advantage.
- You can show HTML files on any platform, for example, Macintosh, Windows and Linux and so on.
- Designs, recordings and sounds can likewise be added to the site pages which give an extra appealing look to your website pages.
Advantages of HTML
- Simple to use
- Free language structure (in spite of the fact that being too adaptable won’t consent to principles)
- Introduction to HTML is sufficiently simple to write
- HTML is very simple to code.
- HTML likewise permits the utilization of templates, which makes designing a website page simple
- Useful for amateurs in the web designing industry.
- HTML can be used on every browser.
- Broadly utilized; set up on pretty much every site, if not all sites.
- Fundamentally the same as XML sentence structure, which is progressively utilized for data storage
- Free – You need not purchase any product
- Simple to learn and code in any event, for fledgling software engineers
Disadvantages of HTML
- It can’t create dynamic yield alone since it is a static language
- Some of the time, the organizing of HTML archives is difficult to get a handle on
- Blunders can be expensive.
- The time it takes to pick the shading plan of a page and to make records, tables and structures.
- It can make just static and plain pages so in the event that we need dynamic pages, at that point HTML isn’t helpful.
- Need to compose part of code for making a straightforward site page.
- You need to stay aware of expostulated labels, and try not to utilize them Deprecated labels show up in light of the fact that another dialect that works with Introduction to HTML has supplanted the first work of the tag; in this manner, the other language should be scholarly (more often than not, it is CSS)
- Security highlights offered by HTML are restricted.
Latest Interview questions of HTML and HTML 5
Updated and most popular interview questions of html
- What is mean of HTML ?
- Define types of HTML tags?
- What are different versions of HTML?
- How to change the background color in HTML?
- How to create Tables HTML?
Now here on updated HTML 5 Interview questions for fresher and profession both.
- 1-What is HTML 5?
- 2-Deffirent between HTML 5 and HTML
- 3-Which web browsers support HTML 5?
- 4-What is the button tag in HTML5?
- 5-How to use fieldset tag in HTML5?
Get learn more Introduction to HTML or advanced HTML and Html 5 interview questions and answers from Coding tag.